Eavestaff / Scotchers

Ask questions on piano history and the age of your piano.

Moderators: Feg, Gill the Piano, Bill Kibby

markthefish

Eavestaff / Scotchers

Post by markthefish »

Hi! I recently purchased a new piano and am selling the old one. It is an Evastaff minipiano. I can't find any date of when it was made, however it does have the Evastaff name and Minipiano in the middle above the keyboard, a patent and the name SCOTCHERS LTD, a number inscribed in the wood under the hood and to the left of the keyboard it says 'as used by HRH Princess Ingrid of Sweden'. I would be really grateful if anyone could give me some information on this and maybe even a price they sell for. It has quite a few marks on but nothing terrible. Thanks a lot.
Mark
mark
Bill Kibby

Eavestaff

Post by Bill Kibby »

If you were to spell the name correctly, you would find lots of information on the net, including a number of entries in this forum. I can supply a printed booklet on Eavestaff, or compile a report based on photos. Press www or email or type pianogen in the address bar.
Piano History Centre
http://pianohistory.info
Email via my website.
If you find old references or links on this site to pianogen.org, they should refer to pianohistory.info
markthefish

Post by markthefish »

hey we all make typo's mate, ive looked on the internet and didnt find much links apart from ones to this site, hence asking you for more information, so...
mark
Bill Kibby

Eavestaff

Post by Bill Kibby »

Yes, I wish there was a chellspeckr on this oftswear to pick up some of my telling terrors.
Piano History Centre
http://pianohistory.info
Email via my website.
If you find old references or links on this site to pianogen.org, they should refer to pianohistory.info