Kawai K3

General discussion about piano makes, problems with pianos, or just seeking advice.

Moderators: Feg, Gill the Piano, Melodytune

John

Kawai K3

Post by John »

Hi, I am thinking of buying a Kawai K3 from Jacques Samuel in London. The price is £4000 and includes the piano, delivery, 1 tuning and a piano stool. Do you think that this is a good price? Is there anywhere I can get it cheaper?

Thanks
chrisvenables
Persistent Poster
Persistent Poster

Re: Kawai K3

Post by chrisvenables »

You can always buy cheaper if you search for long enough.

However, quality of the pre delivery piano preparation (tuning, regulating, voicing), quality of the moving team (punctuality, presentation/courtsey of employees, their care and attention during the delivery) and the dealer's after sales service need to be considered too - Jaques Samuels have a good reputation.
Yamaha Piano Main Dealer since 1981. www.chrisvenables.co.uk
John

Post by John »

I have ordered it at Jacques Samuel, it seems like a good trustable store. Thanks for your help anyway.
NewAge
Persistent Poster
Persistent Poster

Post by NewAge »

The previous post is very misleading! Why speak about a K3 wavetable synthesizer, on this acoustic piano forum? :?:
The acoustic Kawai K3 (for the benefit of any new, inexperienced piano buyers) is an excellent piano, positioned between the the K2 and K5 models.
I was playing the piano in a zoo, when the elephant burst into tears. I said, "Don't you recognize the tune?" He replied, "No, I recognize the ivories!"
markymark
Executive Poster
Executive Poster

Post by markymark »

NewAge wrote:The previous post is very misleading! Why speak about a K3 wavetable synthesizer, on this acoustic piano forum? :?:
The acoustic Kawai K3 (for the benefit of any new, inexperienced piano buyers) is an excellent piano, positioned between the the K2 and K5 models.
He's just another plonker spammer! He copied the contents of his post from another website and pasted it here so that he can advertise his website here "incognito".

Look at his signature for links to car parts.
warez post.gif
Completely ignore it - I'm going to remove it. If ever a post appears that just doesn't make sense, scoot down to the signature and you'll know whether or not it is a spam/warez poster - they will usually have a link or links to some completely disassociated website. Flag it up using the report button.
toolbar.gif
toolbar.gif (3.62 KiB) Viewed 8424 times