Online Music Lessons

Questions on learning to play the piano, and piano music.

Moderators: Feg, Gill the Piano

billingsjacob98

Online Music Lessons

Post by billingsjacob98 »

Hi Guys,
Would you recommend learning piano in an online course?
I don't have a lot of money and teachers cost too much!
I've come across this Pianoforall course and it seems good.
Would love to hear your opinion about this course, have you heard of it before? It does look good but I would love your feedback. Thanks!

http://d8784-lh-8-a3c0om3rlj8r79a.hop.clickbank.net/
chrisw
Persistent Poster
Persistent Poster

Re: Online Music Lessons

Post by chrisw »

Many people do learn to play by using online courses. Some even learn specific tunes by watching people play on Youtube. I would hope that a proper online course would give better understanding than just watching Youtube videos.

I had not heard of Pianoforall courses until I saw your post so obviously I have no experience to give any advice. However there seems to be lots of reviews of the courses from other people when you Google Pianoforall.

When I started to play piano again after a gap of twenty years not playing I had forgotten how to read a bass (f) clef completely and only could remember where middle C was on the treble (g) clef. The internet hadn't been invented so I worked it all out by myself and slowly got back into playing over the next 5 or 6 years. When I eventually started with a teacher I was immediately told I was hammering the keys too much, my hands, wrists and elbows were not relaxed enough. In other words by trying to learn myself I had acquired some bad playing habits.

A good online course needs to help you from falling into a poor playing technique but this should be achievable.
AlbertBuh

Online Music Lessons

Post by AlbertBuh »

did you guys listen to the guys music? He was overpayed by at least a buck thrity. Horrible.
Sophie7Leblanc

Post by Sophie7Leblanc »

Hi!
My name is Sofia, and I would like to suggest that you consider a service for learning to play the piano online https://latouchemusicale.com/en/. This application is very easy to use and can offer a wide range of features for both beginners and advanced levels.
This app is easy to set up and use it is suitable for teaching even a child.
This app can track your mistakes during training, correct them in time and not learn the wrong position of your fingers.
I would like to outline the main features of this application:
- The application allows you to set the speed of playing and learning songs. This allows you to set different difficulty levels and change them when necessary.
- You can track your progress from within the app and track your mistakes. The app immediately notifies you if you made a mistake and allows you to go through a difficult passage of the song again.
- You can practice both with a virtual keyboard and with your laptop. The app allows you to learn in the way that is most convenient for you.
You can also take online piano lessons through downloadable midi files. These are usually fairly simple to use and are very easy to follow. You can practice any time that you want, even in the middle of the night when you have a few minutes to kill.
Good luck!
KariLong

Post by KariLong »

can i listen to it on spotify premium modilimitado