What do you think of Classenti digital pianos?

General discussion about digital pianos

Moderator: Feg

Kirsty

What do you think of Classenti digital pianos?

Post by Kirsty »

I am very interested in learning to play piano. What do you think of the Classenti range particularly for a beginner? Any comments on sound quality would be gratefully received.
houseboat

Re: What do you think of Classenti digital pianos?

Post by houseboat »

I tried the classenti cdp-1 and mostly liked the sound of it. i also tried ydp-140 and casio privia.
MasterTunes

Re: What do you think of Classenti digital pianos?

Post by MasterTunes »

Hello All,

I had the luxury of trying out the entire range of classenti digital pianos. The CDP 1 / 2 / 3 and CDP 10 / 20 range.
The CDP 1 is the baby of the bunch, simple just for beginners. I rate it completely against yamaha's YDP range.
<Reasons> The YDP Range has limit speaker output, the volume control can be turn all the way up and you can't hear it. It's also very bright in nature (ALL Yamaha's) Compare it side by side with a classenti, (Classenti FIVE STAR)

The CDP 2 is the next model up: It adds a lid cover, 3 different colours including a Plexy Glass / Crystal digital piano Note: never been done before, Completely Stunning. Go and check it out SERIOUSLY.

The CDP 3 Gives you a completely inexpensive upright digital cheaper than and Yamaha or Roland. I love Roland, but for the price Classenti deserves its props.

If anyone has any questions about Classenti, hit me up and I will give you details.

Master Tunes.