Which one to choose... (VS, help!)

General discussion about digital pianos

Moderator: Feg

GreatBeginner

Which one to choose... (VS, help!)

Post by GreatBeginner »

Hi!
I am switching from a budget Yamaha keyboard to a digital piano. Two models caught my attention: the Yamaha P125 and the Roland FP30x. Which one to choose? How about the action? As with the eventual "clicking" of the keys - I heard it did, there were more complaints with the FP30x. How about durability? Yamaha, however, is already older .. Please help! If you also have something else for this price, good, write. Thank you very much in advance!

PS sorry for my english, i'm working on it! :)
chrisw
Persistent Poster
Persistent Poster

Re: Which one to choose... (VS, help!)

Post by chrisw »

I have read many posts on the internet recommending the Yamaha P125 and know of a few people who have Roland digital pianos. Yamaha has a reputation for making durable products. However if you are buying secondhand it depends how these two instruments have been treated by their first owner and you need to try them.
GreatBeginner

Post by GreatBeginner »

chrisw wrote: 06 Feb 2022, 09:58 I have read many posts on the internet recommending the Yamaha P125 and know of a few people who have Roland digital pianos. Yamaha has a reputation for making durable products. However if you are buying secondhand it depends how these two instruments have been treated by their first owner and you need to try them.
Yeah, you're right! I want to buy a new product, definitely. Especially that pianos in this price range... I want to get a new one.
I am afraid because of "clicking noises" and keyboards which may be not durable as I want. I have read many opinions about clicking noises with Roland. Yamaha too, but fewer.
alouette

Post by alouette »

I agree with Chris, Yamaha achieves a really good product with the P125. I think you can. On internet You will find every time some peoples who complain about product. But The Yamaha P125 is a really good product, better than the Roland Px30 to my mind !
celineavin

Post by celineavin »

alouette wrote: 02 Apr 2022, 16:30 I agree with Chris, Yamaha achieves a really good product with the P125. I think you can. On internet You will find every time some peoples who complain about product. But The Yamaha P125 is a really good product, better than the Roland Px30 to my mind !
Thank you for sharing your opinion about the Yamaha P125 digital piano. It's great to hear that you agree with Chris and think highly of this product. I agree that it's common to find people complaining about products on the internet, but it's important to keep in mind that not all opinions are equal, and it's always good to do your research and read reviews from multiple sources before making a purchasing decision.