I found the fastest way to learn the piano!

Questions on learning to play the piano, and piano music.

Moderators: Feg, Gill the Piano

tomjeffrey

I found the fastest way to learn the piano!

Post by tomjeffrey »

Hey all!

I have recently been discussing what the fastest way to learn the piano or keyboard is, and was very surprised to find out the result! A must for beginners to know, we recently posted the answer on our blog http://learn-piano-songs.blogspot.com

I'd like to know your thoughts, and what you believe is the fastest way to learn the piano? What different methods have you tried? Just traditional, just online?

Tom
Currently discussing the fastest way to learn the piano! A must see for anyone serious in learning the piano!http://learn-piano-songs.blogspot.com/m.
honkytonk
Junior Poster
Junior Poster

Re: I found the fastest way to learn the piano!

Post by honkytonk »

A name like that on the title just cries out the word SPAM to me.

Moderators?
samasap
Junior Poster
Junior Poster

Post by samasap »

I use piano blogspot.com to get copies of music, I'm not sure if its the same thing but I find it very useful.
I think it's good to mix up both traditional and online learning. If you can afford to have some one on one tuition this will help improve your technique e.t.c, but online now you have some good websites with lots of free useful information.

Kenneth Baker books are good for beginners as is learning some scales. The associated Board of music do a good scales arpeggios and broken chord book! I'd recommend it.
Gill the Piano

Post by Gill the Piano »

honkytonk wrote:A name like that on the title just cries out the word SPAM to me.

Moderators?
Sorry, Honkytonk, I missed this one. Well, I had a look and it seems harmless, but I can obliterate it if you want. (Me? Power mad...?) Let me know.
I play for my own amazement... :piano;