Venables and Son piano

General discussion about piano makes, problems with pianos, or just seeking advice.

Moderators: Feg, Gill the Piano, Melodytune

chrisvenables
Persistent Poster
Persistent Poster

Venables and Son piano

Post by chrisvenables »

joseph wrote:I've just had a look at your website.... tell me about the Venables and Son piano. Is it a bit like the Wendl and the Brodmann? It looks like a nice instrument.
Thanks Joseph, if you're ever down south you'd be very welcome to try them out. Better not to say any more as unpaid advertising not allowed on the forum.

Regarding your shanks, I'd agree that you should only spend the absolute minimum on an old piano.
Yamaha Piano Main Dealer since 1981. www.chrisvenables.co.uk
Barrie Heaton
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: Bluthner Patent Shanks

Post by Barrie Heaton »

chrisvenables wrote: Better not to say any more as unpaid advertising not allowed on the forum.
Not true if your being asked about them then tell the readers about your pianos no problem there as it is a brand just like Yamaha .

We would have a problem if you started a new topic off with just lots of links in it to promote a website or saying we do it at £50.00 less than the rest that sort of stuff we are not happy about

Barrie,
Barrie Heaton
Web Master UK Piano Page
chrisvenables
Persistent Poster
Persistent Poster

Re: Venables and Son piano

Post by chrisvenables »

Thank you for the opportunity Barrie.

Any interested readers should view our website, http://www.venablesandsonpianos.co.uk which gives comprehensive information and photos of the current range of uprights and grands, an introduction to the product concept, component specification, dimensions, free 2 year tuning and servicing bond, product endorsement, one piano demo download (there will be one for each model shortly) and, of course, prices.

Reaction and orders, especially from professional musicians, schools and institutions has well surpassed our expectations, so much so that we are working around the clock to fulfill orders. A larger upright model at 4'4" will be introduced in November.

Any specific questions, please email me - pianos@chrisvenables.co.uk or telephone 01425 476644.

Thanks again Barrie.
Yamaha Piano Main Dealer since 1981. www.chrisvenables.co.uk