Issues

General discussion about piano makes, problems with pianos, or just seeking advice.

Moderators: Feg, Gill the Piano, Melodytune

potters pink paradise

Issues

Post by potters pink paradise »

I have located a family of Franks with exoskeletons living along my piano strings.

They have set up a laundry service using my strings as washing lines and as such my strings have become weakened and their sound is dulled.

I have tried falsely filing them for bankrupcy but the bayliffs cant find them (i think they have changed their company name).

Is there any way of restoring them so that we can live together happily side by side?
potters pink paradise

Post by potters pink paradise »

please help someone im about to have to listen to their washing and drying discussions soon.

someone has mentioned using a toda tuner on them, but i am scared to in case it does nothing but run around meaninglessly for 45 minutes and then goes back to where it came from
mantovani

Post by mantovani »

potters pink paradise wrote:please help someone im about to have to listen to their washing and drying discussions soon.

someone has mentioned using a toda tuner on them, but i am scared to in case it does nothing but run around meaninglessly for 45 minutes and then goes back to where it came from
I heard they didn't even last that long....somewhat similar to the acimovic tuner, quite a lot of effort but no end result especially at close range