Perzina

General discussion about piano makes, problems with pianos, or just seeking advice.

Moderators: Feg, Gill the Piano, Melodytune

stuartylad

Perzina

Post by stuartylad »

Hi,

I've recently fallen in love with the sound quality of the Perzina pianos and can find practically no information on the world wide web as to their full product range. I'm wanting to purchase a full sized concert grand in around 18 months for my personal use at home and have just begun researching but can find nothing. I'm in the north west of england and can only find one or two dealers who only supply upto around the 6ft mark. Is this the largest size they manufacture?

Any help, advice or free unwanted instruments of this type would be most appreciated! (well, it's worth a try isn't it!!! :lol: )

Stuart
PianoGuy
Executive Poster
Executive Poster

Post by PianoGuy »

Not sure Perzina actually make a concert grand!

I think that Brodmann do, but I've not actually seen one.

I've PMd you the details of how to find your nearest Perzina dealer.
sussexpianos
Persistent Poster
Persistent Poster

Post by sussexpianos »

The problem you will face is that the dealer will need to buy one to get it in for you to try. And you may not like what you here. Its a small manufacture and making a large grand which is dominated by the major players is not ecconmical. My advice, try other makes, Yamaha, Kawai etc as the resale will be better. I have had a few Perzinas before, they are nice but other makers are just as good.