Scam attempt by james sholay james_sholay001@yahoo.com

This section is for posting known scams / Fraud on the "piano for sale". Do Not post pianos for sale here.

Moderator: Feg

Forum rules
This section is for posting known scams been tried on the "pianos for sale". Do Not post pianos for sale here.

Post the entire email so others can see. Including the IP address as well as the Email address which will be in the email you receive from the scammer but Don't put your email address in there

To post here you must be registered your login for the second-hand pianos will not work on this forum If you wish to register Click on "Register" in the top right hand corner of this page just below the search box,
jakaherbie

Scam attempt by james sholay james_sholay001@yahoo.com

Post by jakaherbie » 18 Jan 2010, 19:16

Suspiciously like attempt by Wyatt Howard.

Hello

I saw your piano while surfing via the internet and am willing and
intrested to buy your Piano.Get back to me via my email if the (PIANO) is
still available for sale. Are you the 1st owner? State its condition? Send
its recent pictures if available.What is your last offer?You can also ring
me on my mobile 07011135580,07031833025 look forward to read from you about
the advert, Soonest.Next

Regard
James

Emailaddress: james_sholay001@yahoo.com

Internet IP: 41.222.70.51

inetnum: 41.222.70.0 - 41.222.70.127
netname: SWIFTNETWORKS-PG-DHCP
descr: SWIFT NETWORKS IP RANGE FOR PALMGROOVE DHCP CLIENTS
admin-c: GO5-AFRINIC
tech-c: GO5-AFRINIC
mnt-by: SWIFT-MNT
source: AFRINIC Filtered
parent: 41.222.64.0 - 41.222.71.255
person: Gabriel Oyeyemi
address: Swift Networks Ltd.
31B Saka Tinubu Street
Victoria Island Lagos.
Nigeria.
phone: 23417738138
fax-no: 23412700197
e-mail: goyeyemi@swiftng.com

nic-hdl: GO5-AFRINIC
source: AFRINIC Filtered

lodlived

Re: Scam attempt by james sholay james_sholay001@yahoo.com

Post by lodlived » 12 Jul 2012, 08:11

I have noticed this guy constantly trying to 'buy'.a lot of musical instruments. Thing is, he has done it to me 3 times using a different name, most recent is this.

Message from jamessholay001@gmail.com, sent using "Email advertiser" form on musicalads site
Ad url: http://www.musicalads.co.uk/musical-gui ... 74353.html

Hello seller,
 I saw your guitar audio while surfing via the internet and am willing and interested to buy your guitar.Get back to me via my email if the ( Guitar) is still available for sale. Are you the 1st owner? State its condition? Send its recent pictures if available.What is your last offer?You can also ring me on my mobile +447011135580,+447031833025 look forward to read from you about the advert, Soonest.Next

james.sholay001@gmail.com

Regard
James

He is trying to pay through anything but Paypal and cash in hand. So please don't trust him. He is trying with a lot of different items, and saying the same thing.

treas2557

Re: Scam attempt by james sholay james_sholay001@yahoo.com

Post by treas2557 » 12 Mar 2013, 18:16

Wish I had read this forum before because James Sholay is still at it. I received this email from him yesterday after posting a piano for sale on this website.

james has sent the following message to you:

--------------------
Hello seller,
I saw your piano while surfing via the internet and am willing and interested to buy your piano.Get back to me via my email if the
(PIANO) is still available for sale. Are you the 1st owner? State its condition? Send its recent pictures if available.What is your last offer?You can also ring me on my mobile +447011135580,+447031833025 look forward to read from you about the advert, Soonest.Next

james.sholay001@gmail.com

Regard
James

Unfortunatly I replied to him and just got this back:

Hello,
Thanks for your respond,i am very okay with the Piano, i will not get chance to come over and view the piano, so far i am okay with what i few in the site,i will issue the Cheque excess funds, which you will deduct your money and send the remaining balance to the shipping agent,so they can come for the pickup in your location immediately the bank draft cheque ,cleared in your bank account 2 to 3days,immediately you receive the funds,you will get back to me so i can contact the shipping agent for the pickup schedule, i will need your payment information so the cheque can be issue tomorrow and you will receive it under 48 hours ,

fill the information below,
your full name ----------------
your full address ------------------
your phone number -------------
your last offer --------------
hope to hear from you asap

Regard
James