General discussion about digital pianos

Moderator: Feg

BRISTOL86
Junior Poster
Junior Poster

Selling my Digital Piano :(

Post by BRISTOL86 »

Hi All

Due to financial reasons, I am reluctantly selling my beloved Casio Privia PX-720 :(

I have no idea whether i'm allowed to advertise in this forum, but if not, i'd appreciate your guidance on the best place to try and sell it...eBay...gumtree?

Thanks for your help

A sad former pianist!
DIGITAL PIANO FUND // TARGET: £650 // CURRENT TOTAL: £7.95 // :lol:
NewAge
Persistent Poster
Persistent Poster

Re: Selling my Digital Piano :(

Post by NewAge »

BRISTOL86 wrote:Hi All

Due to financial reasons, I am reluctantly selling my beloved Casio Privia PX-720 :(

I have no idea whether i'm allowed to advertise in this forum, but if not, i'd appreciate your guidance on the best place to try and sell it...eBay...gumtree?

Thanks for your help

A sad former pianist!
Sorry to hear you're having to sell.
I see in the 'Pianos for Sale by the General Public' section in the left-hand panel, there is a section for Digital Piano sales, so you're best bet may be to start there.
I fear you may regret your decision, or as they say in Brissol, 'Theese goin' to regre' it, our kid!'
I hope when things take a turn for the better you will be able to go up-market with another DP, or even an acoustic. Good luck.
I was playing the piano in a zoo, when the elephant burst into tears. I said, "Don't you recognize the tune?" He replied, "No, I recognize the ivories!"
markymark
Executive Poster
Executive Poster

Re: Selling my Digital Piano :(

Post by markymark »

I have used Gumtree in the past and have been disappointed by it. I used the free account and after a lot of hassle ended up with two interested customers, neither of which could type the English language clearly and both of whom had the sort of e-mail addresses you wouldn't want your contact details appearing in their inbox.

So long story short, I was not impressed with Gumtree. I was thinking of trying E-bay tho! You would need a PayPal account in order to make your purchase as appealing as possible to other potential buyers. No one really want to have to send or yet receive a cheque these days!