[ARCHIVE] FREE V-Piano showcase in Manchester

General discussion about digital pianos

Moderator: Feg

MarcHassall

[ARCHIVE] FREE V-Piano showcase in Manchester

Post by MarcHassall »

My name is Marc Hassall. I am organising a free event where we are showcasing the new Roland V-Piano at one of the North-west's best studios- Blueprint Studios in Manchester. I apologise if you are too far away to attend, I believe there will be other launches nationwide so keep an eye on Roland's website.

Luke Edwards, Roland's Keyboard/piano demonstrator will be there with myself to show the capabilities of this outstanding instrument and there will be a chance for you to get hands on yourself...

All the details are below and if you would like a free ticket please contact me. Places are limited so be quick to get your preferred time slot. I will be posting tickets out for this event or you can pop into PMT, Salford.

Roland UK are proud to announce the Manchester premiere of the V-Piano on Friday 5th June at Blueprint Studios, Manchester.

V-Piano

Throw away all preconceived ideas of what a digital piano was and is. This instrument changes everything. Equipped with groundbreaking sound engine technology for the most accurate authentic piano sounds ever constructed, plus unprecedented piano sound design capability, the V-Piano is poised to carve its own niche in digital piano history.

"I felt completely immersed in the experience in a way that sampled alternatives don't quite match. The combination of sound, keyboard action and highly controllable dynamics provides a real sense of connection with the instrument, with the impression that there is something 'alive' beneath your fingers." Nick Magnus, Sound on Sound April 2009

Demonstrations will take place at the times below and will include time for questions and to try the piano for your self.

2.30pm, 4.00pm, 5.30pm and 7.00pm

This event will be ticket only and limited places for each demonstration time.