Repairs to Yamaha GT2 Disklavier in South East England

General discussion about digital pianos

Moderator: Feg

pagreen1966

Repairs to Yamaha GT2 Disklavier in South East England

Post by pagreen1966 »

I have two queries which I wondered if anyone could help me with.

Firstly, my Yamaha Grand Touch Disklavier has developed a fault in that every time I hit middle C there is a banging noise. Can anyone suggest what might be the reason for this problem.

Secondly, I wonder if anyone knows of any piano technicians in the south east of England (I live in Ashford, Kent) who repair Disklavier pianos. I have telephoned my local Yamaha dealer who informs me they do not sell or repair Disklaviers and I have also written to Yamaha at Milton Keynes on two separate occasions but they never replied to me. I purchased the piano over the internet so my dealer was not local.

Surely, there must be someone in the Kent vicinity who can repair these instruments. Yamaha shouldn't be allowed to sell Disklaviers in this country if they aren't able to repair them.

If anyone is able to answer the above two queries I would be eternally grateful.

Kind Regards
Peter
phil32

Post by phil32 »

Hi there,

I purchased a GT20 from Piano Warehouse in Surbiton and I know they do repairs and maintenance. Even if Kent is too far for them to travel, it may be worth giving them a call for advice.

www.pianowarehouse.com

Good Luck