Creative Music Releases patent pending PIANO CHORD TOOLS

Questions on learning to play the piano, and piano music.

Moderators: Feg, Gill the Piano

gospelchords

Creative Music Releases patent pending PIANO CHORD TOOLS

Post by gospelchords »

Creative Music has developed a revolutionary method enabling keyboard musicians to quickly harmonize a line of notes with infinite chord changes.

Imagine being able to play a different chord on every melody note! Whether or not it is gospel, jazz, contemporary etc., Creative Music has published five volumes (1200 pgs.) of instructional material that illustrates pictorially in color with easy-to-follow printed text instructions, of how to harmonize music of your choice with advanced voicings. The system is such that no two musicians will come up with the same resulting harmonization.

Read the entire story on Harmony Central

http://news.harmony-central.com/Product ... rd-Changes

HERE ARE SOME CHORDS FROM THEIR COURSE OWNER DISCUSSION FORUM

Hi,
Let me preface this message with the statement that I am a user of my own course material when I harmonize a piece of music and in going through the process I do many times surprise myself with many of the progressions and sequences that I discover.

Here I will detail one such experience.

My original intent was to re-harmonize the nursery rhyme "Mary Had a Little Lamb" in the key of (F).

Mar - ry had a lit - tle Lamb
(A) (G) (F) (G) (A) (A) (A)

I got as far as the chord on the word "HAD" where I found myself blown away by a chord sequence
that I had 'discovered.' As I have said many times, this course is an Adventure in Harmony allowing
you to explore and create, and that's exactly what I was doing. I wanted to make a couple of chord changes on the word "HAD" and choices I made too me by surprise and I just had to share them with you.

I was so taken by these changes that I just forgot about the song and wanted to play with the chordchanges that I created on this single word.

Just to put things in perspective, here are the first two chords that I selected to harmonize the
word "MAR - RY." (A-7#5) and (E7#9#5).

A-7#5

E7#9#5

Now I move on to the word "HAD" with this G-9 voicing. This is one of my favorite voicings on
the minor 9 and I have never seen it voiced like this. Just as an FYI at Creative music we use
computers to model voicings and this gives us the ability to create voicings that I am going to
classify as "undiscovered." The following two voicings and movement I am going to place right
into that category as "undiscovered! (minor 9) followed by a (6 add 9b5).
The 6 add 9b5 is a chord from our newest release "Preaching Chords - Special Edition"

G-9

Favorite minor 9 voicing!!

B6 add 9 b5

That movement is sweet!!!! And this chord is from our volume "Preaching Chords"

D7#9#5

G-9

WOW!!!! WHAT DO YOU THINK ABOUT THAT SEQUENCE?

The other thing that I wanted to mention is what I will call the "LEGO Building Principle"
with our chords. Our chords can be put together in ANY ORDER and sound good.

Just try it for yourself. Take the last four chords and shuffle them around. The order does not matter!

And just for good measure. Go ahead and add this chord in the mix. Its another chord from our volume Preaching Chords.

F13sus

What you have just experienced in the above chords where the (F) note remains held down while you make chord changes is a very powerfull technique where you essentially create a chord cycle progression on the melody note (suspension). You see the chord changes possible are beautiful. You no longer have to hold a single note or chord down for several beats. You now can always have changes available at your disposal by using this technique. You can also master this technique in our latest volume "Mastering the Suspension."

All these chords are a result of our computer modeling and analysis when we create courds for our course allowing you to easily create and compose. We are not just a music company. We are a music technology and research company.

Please comment!

SALE THIS WEEK ONLY ONLY SAVE 15%
GET BOTH BOOKS - OVER 350 PAGES AND 3000 CHORDS!
MASTERING THE SUSPENSION
PREACHING CHORDS - SPECIAL EDITION

USE THIS LINK AND DISCOUNT CODE PC AT CHECKOUT

http://www.gospel-chords.com/Articles.asp?ID=168

[url]http://www,gospel-chords.com[/url]