LOW PRICE MUSICAL INSTRUMENTS

General discussion about piano makes, problems with pianos, or just seeking advice.

Moderators: Feg, Gill the Piano, Melodytune

joseph
Senior Poster
Senior Poster

LOW PRICE MUSICAL INSTRUMENTS

Post by joseph »

Ok I might not be allowed to post this, but i'm not advertising as i'm not the owner of this shop

but;

PRELUDE MUSIC IN DUNDEE have a load of Yamaha gear they are selling at very very competitive prices because they want it off the shop floor. There is nothing wrong with the stock, it s all legit, i just think they want to stock different brands.

They have a Yamaha b1 and b3 piano
They have an ARIUS 140, a CVP 403, a CLP 320, a DGX 630 and a couple of other things.

Mods- If this isn't an acceptable post and counts as advertising, then I am sorry, please remove the post. If it IS acceptable, then google it and see if you can pick up a bargain,
Barrie Heaton
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: LOW PRICE MUSICAL INSTRUMENTS

Post by Barrie Heaton »

Are they going bust or just not having Yams any more

Barrie,
Barrie Heaton
Web Master UK Piano Page
joseph
Senior Poster
Senior Poster

Post by joseph »

They are moving premises and switching to Kawai.http://www.google.co.uk/search?hl=en&q= ... rt=10&sa=N
joseph
Senior Poster
Senior Poster

Post by joseph »

they have a clp-320 in polished ebony for 950, a cvp 403 in ebony for 2000

they have a B1 for 1600, and a B3 for 2500. Like I said they are called prelude music sales in Dundee.
A440
Persistent Poster
Persistent Poster

Post by A440 »

If cheap meant good it would be fantastic. Who fancies going out for a really cheap meal- great!
Instruments are not like microwave ovens, there' a lot to go wrong. Oh, you say, but they have a 'Yamaha guarantee'- what can possibly go wrong? Look carefully what a Yamaha guarantee means who upholds it? Yamaha?-nope- think again... the shop WHERE YOU PURCHASED THE INSTRUMENT, that's who. Will they support you...Er?? How can they get parts if they are no longer suppliers?
athomik
Persistent Poster
Persistent Poster

Post by athomik »

A440 wrote:Will they support you...Er?? How can they get parts if they are no longer suppliers?
In the UK, you don't have to be a supplier to get spare parts from Yamaha. Should a supplier go bust (i.e. they no are no longer trading, rather than just switching brands), Yamaha will provide support for warranty claims, as long as the customer can provide a copy of their proof of purchase.
athomik

Adrian Thomas Music Services
http://www.adrianthomas.net
joseph
Senior Poster
Senior Poster

Post by joseph »

well there you have it

1600 for a b1 is pretty good i guess (about the price a piano with a laminate soundboard should be..... :wink: )