Wilhem Hedke, Berlin

Ask questions on piano history and the age of your piano.

Moderators: Feg, Gill the Piano, Bill Kibby

René Quinterovega

Wilhem Hedke, Berlin

Post by René Quinterovega »

I purchased a piano brand Wilhem Hedke, made in Berlin Germany, approximately in 1913, has machinery Oscar Kohler, this piano was decommissioned about 50 years, with detached harp box, send assemble and repair and I finally I give the technician, and I am spectacular, is a cabinet model with pompadour, I wonder if it is a good piano, that technical characteristics has on other pianos, I feel very good, very good sound, great beat, a piano, old but new . The purpose of this question is whether or letting me sell it and buy another.
Bill Kibby

Re: Piano Wilhem Hedke

Post by Bill Kibby »

I have a feeling that you have used translation software, we cannot understand a lot of the very strange English you used, so I am not sure what you are asking?
Piano History Centre
http://pianohistory.info
Email via my website.
If you find old references or links on this site to pianogen.org, they should refer to pianohistory.info
René Quinterovega

Post by René Quinterovega »

I have a piano brand Hedke Wilhem has Oscar Kohler machinery, made in Berlin Germany, in about 1913, I want to know:
1. Everything about that brand ?.
2.-If it is a good piano ?.
3.-The advantages it has over other pianos ?.
Bill Kibby

Post by Bill Kibby »

I have no information about Hedke, so I can't answer your questions, but someone else may do.
Piano History Centre
http://pianohistory.info
Email via my website.
If you find old references or links on this site to pianogen.org, they should refer to pianohistory.info