SCAM - email: jrich200@yahoo.com name: Joe

This section is for posting known scams / Fraud on the "piano for sale". Do Not post pianos for sale here.

Moderator: Feg

Forum rules
This section is for posting known scams been tried on the "pianos for sale". Do Not post pianos for sale here.

Post the entire email so others can see. Including the IP address as well as the Email address which will be in the email you receive from the scammer but Don't put your email address in there

To post here you must be registered your login for the second-hand pianos will not work on this forum If you wish to register Click on "Register" in the top right hand corner of this page just below the search box,
roz

SCAM - email: jrich200@yahoo.com name: Joe

Post by roz » 03 Jan 2010, 18:59

below is a copy of a scam email I received 3rd Jan 2010

---

joe has sent the following message to you:
Hello Sir,
i saw your advert while surfing via the internet and am willing and
interested to buy it.
I have a client who is interested making immediately payment by a certified European order cheque That will cleared in your bank account in 2 to 3 days..
I will add my own profit and gains to your own asking price and they
are ready to send payment immediately.
payment by cheque !!!
Any amount that is above your asking price! on the check will be sent
back to me..
if you are okay w with this condition i want you to fill in the following information of sending you the cheque.
NAME......................
ADDRESS...................
POSTAL CODE....................
STATE.....................
CITY.................
COUNTRY......................
TEL NUMBER...........
LAST OFFER..........
I will ensure that you receive payment at least in 14 working days.
As regards the pick up, as soon as you con firm to me that the cheque is cleared in your account, i will inform my shipper to come for the pick! up immediately.
I want you to know that any profit i make from this transaction is what i used to earn my living..
Delete the advert from where you placed it on internet cause my client is ready to pay it and consider it sold to my client.
ITEM will be pick up by the shipping agency when u have the money on your account ok.
I looking forward to read from you soonest.
Also mail me back if the ITEM is still available for sale.
Best Regards.....
joe

Emailaddress: jrich200@yahoo.com

Internet IP: 94.65.225.211