Internet Scams larry_baclays1@yahoo.com

This section is for posting known scams / Fraud on the "piano for sale". Do Not post pianos for sale here.

Moderator: Feg

Forum rules
This section is for posting known scams been tried on the "pianos for sale". Do Not post pianos for sale here.

Post the entire email so others can see. Including the IP address as well as the Email address which will be in the email you receive from the scammer but Don't put your email address in there

To post here you must be registered your login for the second-hand pianos will not work on this forum If you wish to register Click on "Register" in the top right hand corner of this page just below the search box,
Barrie Heaton
Site Admin
Site Admin

Internet Scams larry_baclays1@yahoo.com

Post by Barrie Heaton » 12 May 2008, 15:26

Hello,thanks for your
quickly respond, i am very glad to see the lovely pics of the piano, am bussy for now
i will not get chance to come over and view the piano , so far i am okay with the pics
and what i few in in the website,i will issue the cheque excess funds, which you will
deduct your money and send the remaining ballance to the shipping agent so they
can come for the pickup in your location immediately the bank draft check which will
cleared in your bank account 2 to3 days,immediately you receive the funds, you will
get back to me so i can contact the shipping agent for the pickup shedule, i will
need your payment information so the check can be issue tomorrow and you will
receive it under 48 hours , fill the information below,your full name
...............................your full address and zipcode .....................your phone number
..............................your last offer ................................hope to hear from you asapThe
previous contact through you said the following:

Hello seller, I saw your piano while
surfing via the internet and am willing and intrested to buy your piano. Get back to
me via my email if the (PIANO) is still available for sale. Are you the 1st owner?
State its condition? Send its recent pictures if available.What is your last offer?You
can also ring me on my mobile 07011135580,07031833025 ,look forward to read
from you about the advert.Soonest.Best RegardsLarry Emailaddress: larry_baclays1@yahoo.comInternet

IP: 82.128.10.211 ...

inetnum: 82.128.0.0 - 82.128.23.0
netname: INET-MLTL
descr: CDMA 1x Dialup Pool
admin-c: RIA27
tech-c: RIA27
mnt-by: MLTL-INT-MNT
mnt-lower: MLTL-INT-MNT
source: AFRINIC Filtered
parent: 82.128.0.0 - 82.128.23.255
person: IP Admin-RIPE
address: Multilinks Telecommunications Limited