Internet Scams densmoorelimited@yahoo.co.uk

This section is for posting known scams / Fraud on the "piano for sale". Do Not post pianos for sale here.

Moderator: Feg

Forum rules
This section is for posting known scams been tried on the "pianos for sale". Do Not post pianos for sale here.

Post the entire email so others can see. Including the IP address as well as the Email address which will be in the email you receive from the scammer but Don't put your email address in there

To post here you must be registered your login for the second-hand pianos will not work on this forum If you wish to register Click on "Register" in the top right hand corner of this page just below the search box,
Barrie Heaton
Site Admin
Site Admin

Internet Scams densmoorelimited@yahoo.co.uk

Post by Barrie Heaton » 14 Oct 2007, 11:32

dennis has sent the following message to you:
Hello,
How are you doing?fine i guess.i saw your ads via internet and i am indeed
intrested in buying your {CHAPPELL} please do get back to me if is still available
for sale,the bottom asking price,the present condition as well as the pics if
available.thanks and i will be waiting to read from you soonest.
Best Regards
Dennis

Emailaddress: densmoorelimited@yahoo.co.uk

Internet IP: 41.219.239.5

inetnum: 41.219.192.0 - 41.219.255.255
netname: SA57-20070717
descr: Provider Local Registry
descr: Starcomms Nigeria (v4 allocation)
org: ORG-SA57-AFRINIC
admin-c: NS4-AFRINIC
tech-c: MQ1-AFRINIC
mnt-by: AFRINIC-HM-MNT
mnt-lower: STARCOMMS-MNT
mnt-domains: STARCOMMS-MNT
source: AFRINIC Filtered
parent: 41.0.0.0 - 41.255.255.255
organisation: ORG-SA57-AFRINIC
org-name: Starcomms
org-type: LIR
address: Bishop Kale Close
address: Des Saka Tinubu Street
address: Victoria Island
address: Lagos
phone: 23418048000
e-mail: maherq@starcomms.com

admin-c: MQ1-AFRINIC
tech-c: MQ1-AFRINIC
mnt-ref: AFRINIC-HM-MNT
mnt-by: AFRINIC-HM-MNT
person: NAVNEET SINGH
address: Plot 1261 Bishop Kale Close off Saka Tinubu
address: Victoria Island Lagos Nigeria
phone: 234-1-804-9370
fax-no: 234-1-811-0301
e-mail: navneets@starcomms.com

nic-hdl: NS4-AFRINIC
person: Maher Qubain
address: Starcomms Nigeria Limited
address: Plot 1261 Bishop Kale Close off Saka Tinubu
address: Victoria Island Lagos Nigeria
phone: 23418048000
e-mail: maherq@starcomms.com

nic-hdl: MQ1-AFRINIC
mnt-by: STARCOMMS-MNT
Barrie Heaton
Web Master UK Piano Page

Barrie Heaton
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Barrie Heaton » 10 Dec 2007, 18:47

and he is at it again

dennis has sent the following message to you:
Hello,
How are you doing?fine i guess.i saw your ads via internet and i am indeed
intrested in buying your ] please i will like to know if its still available for
sale?the bottom asking price,as well as the pics if available .thanks i will be
looking forward to read back from you soonest.
Best Regards
Dennis

Emailaddress: densmoorelimited@yahoo.co.uk

Internet IP: 41.219.215.33
Barrie Heaton
Web Master UK Piano Page

ferriday

Densmoore scam

Post by ferriday » 04 Feb 2008, 17:51

For everyone's info, here's another attempt by 'Dennis Moore'. I replied to an initial request for information about my piano, got the obviously dodgy response below and - being suspicious - checked on here to find that this is a scam.

Hi ,
Thanks for the prompt respond, I know you will be such a wondefull and reliable person to transact with .Am ready to buy your Knight K10 at your convenience price which is £3,000 but the problem is that am out of cash as at now but i have a creditor in UK who is oweing me the sum of £6,500 but promise to pay me with a certified cheque drawn in UK ,In this case i will instruct him to make the cheque sent to you on my behalf,You will deduct your cost of charges and assist me in sending the rest cash to my personal airshippers that will come for the pick-up via western union money transfer so that they will prepared all paper document on the pick-up arrangement to prove that the Knight K10 is not a stolen one and all other necessary arrangement too,They will also deduct the flight fee out of my outstanding balance.I hope i can trust you with my excess funds?I will be very glad if you can make this transaction terminated sucessfull because this is our first time of having things together if i see you are a straight forward person then we can still do a lot of things together in future.You can kindly cash the cheque immediately in the bank .If you are ok with my explanations and satisfied with my mode of payment you can provide me with your full information such as:

Full Name on cheque...
Home Address...
State...
postal code...
Country...
cell phone Number...

If the infomation are provided then i know you are a serious seller because i don't want any delay or dissapoitment till this transaction will be terminated so that we will make it a successful one I will compesate you with £100 for you to remove the advert from the website because i need it urgently,I will be looking forward to read your word of comfortable..

Dennis............

<ferriday@lycos.co.uk> wrote:
Hi,
yes, the piano is still available and I'll upload some photos tomorrow (just taken some prior ro advertising on ebay, but trying to get them down to a size that will email quickly). I've advertised it at £3000 on the advice of a piano house, but I'm prepared to negotiate a bit. It really is in excellent condition, so I'll hold out for a good price.

Happy to answer any questions, and I'll email pics tomorrow; I can take more too if there are any particular views you'd like.

Regards,

> From:: Second Hand Pianos
> To: ferriday@lycos.co.uk
> Subject: Ad Interest: Knight K10
> Date: Sat, 2 Feb 2008 04:43:23 GMT

> Hi
>
> dennis has sent the following message to you:
> Hello ,
>
> I saw your ads via internet and i am indeed intrested in buying
> your Knight K10,please i will like to know if its still available for
> sale,the asking price as well as the pics if available thanks as i will be
> waiting to read back from you soonest.
>
> Dennis
>
>
> Emailaddress: densmoorelimited@yahoo.co.uk
>
> Internet IP: 80.89.176.36

Barrie Heaton
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Barrie Heaton » 10 Feb 2008, 15:46

He is back again

Hi ,
Thanks for
the prompt respond, I know you will be such a wondefull and reliable person to transact with .Am ready to buy your Broadwood Upright at your convenience price
which is &pound;3,750 but the problem is that am out of cash as at now but i have a creditor in UK who is oweing me the sum of &pound;6,500 but promise
to pay me with a certified cheque drawn in UK ,In this case i will instruct him to make the cheque sent to you on my behalf,You will deduct your cost of charges and
assist me in sending the rest cash to my personal airshippers that will come for the pick-up via western union money transfer so that they will prepared all paper
document on the pick-up arrangement to prove that the Broadwood Upright is not a stolen one and all other necessary arrangement too,They will also deduct the flight
fee out of my outstanding balance.I hope i can trust you with my excess funds? I will be very glad if you can make this transaction terminated sucessfull because this is
our first time of having things together if i see you are a straight forward person then we can still do a lot of things together in future.You can kindly cash the cheque
immediately in the bank .If you are ok with my explanations and satisfied with my mode of payment you can provide me with your full information such as:

Full Name on cheque...
Home Address...
State...
postal code...
Country...
cell phone Number...

If the infomation are provided then i know you are a serious seller because i don't want any delay
or dissapoitment till this transaction will be terminated so that we will make it a successful one I will compesate you with &pound;100 for you to remove the advert from the website because i need it urgently,I will be looking forward to read your word of comfortable..

Dennis............

inetnum: 80.89.176.0 - 80.89.191.255
netname: LB-COBRANET-20050530
descr: Cobranet Limited
org: ORG-CL34-RIPE
admin-c: ED758-RIPE
tech-c: ED758-RIPE
mnt-by: RIPE-NCC-HM-MNT
mnt-lower: COB-MNT
mnt-routes: COB-MNT
source: RIPE Filtered
organisation: ORG-CL34-RIPE