Internet Scams by Mr Derossi David derossi03@yahoo.co.uk

This section is for posting known scams / Fraud on the "piano for sale". Do Not post pianos for sale here.

Moderator: Feg

Forum rules
This section is for posting known scams been tried on the "pianos for sale". Do Not post pianos for sale here.

Post the entire email so others can see. Including the IP address as well as the Email address which will be in the email you receive from the scammer but Don't put your email address in there

To post here you must be registered your login for the second-hand pianos will not work on this forum If you wish to register Click on "Register" in the top right hand corner of this page just below the search box,
Barrie Heaton
Site Admin
Site Admin

Internet Scams by Mr Derossi David derossi03@yahoo.co.uk

Post by Barrie Heaton » 24 Mar 2007, 16:29

Mr DEROSSI has sent the following message to you:
My name is Mr Derossi David
I''m really intersted in your Complete Systems
I will like to know if you still have it for sale Are you the first owner?

Did you have all the paper work and the receipt of phurchase for documentation? what is
your last asking price and the present condition?

Preffered method of payment is United Kingdom Certified Cheque ? which would CLEAR
in your bank account within 1 to 2 working days.don''t bother about the shippment The
shipping cost will be my own responsibility.

Urgent response is needed for procedure of payment I''ll be expecting your mail
soonest.Send pics if also avilable.i would be very glad if you can get it sold to me.Kindly
email me back if it's still for sale. My Phone +447011134075 Cheers

Emailaddress: derossi03@yahoo.co.uk

Internet IP: 196.1.190.12

Hello ,
Good to hear back from you, i would like to hear back from you again.Yes! i could have
love to come and see it over there and test drive it but i am a SAILOR. I always come
home every 4 Months and travel back to my place of work in Porto.so i dont think i have
that time so get back at me with last asking price, so that we could conclude on the
payment today,for the shippment you don't 've to worry i shall contact a shippingagent of
mine who handles that for me and the mode of my payment it is by Certified
MoneyOrder ?..I am located in Sctoland UK Please get back at me today with the last
asking price.
Cheers
========================

and the sting

================

Good day ,
Thanks for your swift response ,I really appreciate your quick response towards making
a successful transaction .About the present working condition of the item as stated by
you,I am really pleased with it,but i belived you are telling me the real act,because i
cannot come over to your location now due to the nature of my work.Well, the asking
price is okay by me for £900 I would be offering you £1000 . for the payment of the
everything, reason for this is that i want you to make sure you reserved the item for me
and consider it sold to any other enquiries. Also,I have forward your mail to my
associate to send you the payment and also instruct him to include the shipping fee to
your payment,because he has arrange for the shipping. So immediately you recieve the
Certified Bank Draft you would needs to send the shipper's payment to them. If this
arrangement is ok by you . and i want buy it for my brother in Holland and I am located in
Sctoland aberdeen ,i would be very glad if you can get it sold to me . I will like you to get
back to me with your full details so that i can forward the payment to you immediately.

Full Name ...........
FullContact Address ........
State .........
Zip Code.......
Contact mobile number .day or night...........

When you send me the following information,i will instruct my associate to issue the
Certified Bank Draft immediately.Hope to hear from you soonest ! Your quick response
to this will be highly appreciated...
Cheers
===================

Well he lives in Africa see below

OrgName: African Network Information Center
OrgID: AFRINIC
Address: 03B3 - 3rd Floor - Ebene Cyber Tower
Address: Cyber City
Address: Ebene
Address: Mauritius
City: Ebene
StateProv: