Response from govanicraig2@yahoo.com

This section is for posting known scams / Fraud on the "piano for sale". Do Not post pianos for sale here.

Moderator: Feg

Forum rules
This section is for posting known scams been tried on the "pianos for sale". Do Not post pianos for sale here.

Post the entire email so others can see. Including the IP address as well as the Email address which will be in the email you receive from the scammer but Don't put your email address in there

To post here you must be registered your login for the second-hand pianos will not work on this forum If you wish to register Click on "Register" in the top right hand corner of this page just below the search box,
Helen Lloyd

Response from govanicraig2@yahoo.com

Post by Helen Lloyd » 20 Dec 2006, 13:49

Hello,
Thanks so much for your fast response i really appreciate it ok...........So regarding the payment and pickup arrangement Certified cheque will be issued in your name include the money for the sales of your ITEM+ the shipping cost .

I would like to restate clearly that this ITEM will be shipped to Australia and I have a shipping agent who would take good care of this. You are to cash the Check you will recieve and deduct the funds for the sales of your ITEM and please have the excess funds sent to the shipping agent in order to schedule the pick up of the ITEM.

All neccesary transfer papers will be dully signed by the shipper on behalf of my client when the shipping agents comes for the pick up of the ITEM .
I will be willing to entertain more of your questions that might arise, please provide your CONTACT NAME,ADDRESS AND PHONE NUMBER so that I can have it forwarded to my client for immediate payment issuance Looking forward to hear from you.
Regards.