internet scam

This section is for posting known scams / Fraud on the "piano for sale". Do Not post pianos for sale here.

Moderator: Feg

Forum rules
This section is for posting known scams been tried on the "pianos for sale". Do Not post pianos for sale here.

Post the entire email so others can see. Including the IP address as well as the Email address which will be in the email you receive from the scammer but Don't put your email address in there

To post here you must be registered your login for the second-hand pianos will not work on this forum If you wish to register Click on "Register" in the top right hand corner of this page just below the search box,
daire.oh@me.com

internet scam

Post by daire.oh@me.com » 27 Nov 2013, 18:42

an email received from :
johnsonsmith598@yahoo.de

Hello Daire O'Herlihy,
How are you doing today and your lovely family ? Guess great okay.Thanks for your mail and also for you been patience I have been having a flirt problem with my network but all is fixed now,i am not in the country presently so i would not be able to see the item personally but i will be replying on your descriptions in the advert,i also think that your price is okay by me,and i would also be responsible for shipping/pick up.Please let me know if this arrangement is ok with you,I will be issuing a certified bank draft/cheque to cover the cost of the item as well as the shipping cost as soon as possible because they have some other goods of mine that is going to be shipped along with the item, thats why the shipping cost is much,i would like you to cash the cheque,deduct your money and wire the excess funds to my shipper . i already told you i will be taking care of shipping.once my shipper receive the funds he will contact you as to moving it
out of your place as fast as possible after the cheque must have cashed in your bank and for any other necessary arrangements.he will also be signing any relevant documents on my behalf.if this arrangement is okay with you ,please email me as soon as possible, I will be issuing you a bank draft for £3,000.00 Hope you're okay with this.I will bet across to you with my shipper's info by then.Thanks for the co-operation.
N.B: Let me have your

Full Name:------
Contact Address:-----
Country:----City :----Zip Code:- Mobile Telephone Number :-

for confirmation so the check can be issued and dispatched to you safely.

I need your quick respond.

Best Regard's.

Johnson Smith