Terms And Conditions
Terms And ConditionsGeneral
All orders accepted by ABPT-Trading Ltd are subject to these terms and conditions. These terms and conditions shall govern the contract of sale between the ABPT-Trading Ltd and purchaser. These terms and conditions will be deemed accepted by the buyer upon placement of an order. These terms and conditions are non-negotiable.
All goods are offered subject to being available. If goods are no longer available ABPT-Trading Ltd reserves the right to cancel the sale and refund payment.
The Photographs used in this Catalogue are for illustration purposes only and do not represent the true size of the product. All dealing between ABPT-Trading Ltd and the purchaser shall be governed by the laws of England and the Courts of England shall have exclusive jurisdiction over all matters arising pursuant thereto.
- We reserve the right to change prices at any time without prior notice.
- Payment must be made using a valid credit card or debit card
- We do not store credit card details nor do we share customer details with any 3rd parties
- All goods remain the property of ABPT-Trading Ltd until payment is made in full.
- If the purchaser is not available to accept delivery of goods, risk for loss or damage of goods will pass to the purchaser.
- ABPT-Trading Ltd reserves the right to reclaim any costs or losses from the purchaser due to payment being refused by the purchaser's credit or debit card issuer or bank.
- A contract of sale between ABPT-Trading Ltd and purchaser does not exist until an email has been sent to the purchaser confirming payment.
Depending on goods being sent. We use Royal Mail for small items and Parcelforce 24 traced for larger items. We despatch items in 3 working days on receipt of payment, unless it is a special or custom order the time scale for special or custom order can very form 3 to 15 weeks depending on product ordered or time of year.RETURNS POLICY
If you are not happy with the goods for any reason, we will give you a full refund. If you cancel the contract with ABPT-Trading Ltd you must inform us within seven working days and return the goods within 14 days the cost of the return post is paid by you. Goods lost in transit will only be refunded on proof of postage.
All goods are guaranteed against faults for 12 months, unless stated, from date of invoice. Faults should be notified to ABPT prior to return, you should pack them securely and return them to us, together with your original receipt, original packing were posable and we will replace, repair or refund you including the return post.
Goods lost in transit will only be refunded on proof of postage. You should send your proof of return to us by separate mail.
ABPT-Trading Ltd accepts no liability for any claim for damage or non-functionality unless the purchaser notifies ABPT-Trading Ltd in writing within seven working days of delivery of the goods.
ABPT-Trading Ltd accepts no liability for any claim for goods with missing components or goods differing in quality or description from the delivery note unless the purchaser notifies ABPT-Trading Ltd in writing within seven working days of delivery of goods.
ABPT Trading Ltd
31 Wyre Crescent
Lancashire BB3 0JG
Tel: 0844 736 1976
Start Playing the Piano